The Ginger.io platform has a web-based dashboard for researchers and healthcare providers, and a mobile phone app for patients.
Healthcare providers and researchers can invite patients to install the Ginger.io mobile application on their phone. The mobile application runs in the background of the phone collecting passive (phone sensor) and active (patient-reported outcome) data. With patient consent, the data is securely displayed on a HIPAA-compliant web dashboard for healthcare providers and researchers.
Ginger.io provides researchers with an integrated platform to collect behavior data and identify novel findings.
- Easy to use: Simple set-up allows for secure data collection, clean data transfer, and fast analysis.
- Better data quality: Continuously collect real time passive (mobile sensor) and active (patient-reported outcomes) data.
- Discover patterns: Uncover new findings with the ease of Google Analytics, enabling better quality care for patients.
Mobile phones and pervasive sensors will revolutionize health management and support for chronic patients. We are excited to be working with Ginger.io to illuminate the link between behavior and symptom flare-ups.
Michael SeidCincinnati Children's Hospital / Collaborative Chronic Care Network
Ginger.io offers providers a "check engine light" to improve population management.
- Easy enrollment: One-click enrollment, integrating into your patient's life with no extra devices to charge or carry.
- Effortless monitoring: Identify high-risk patients remotely via the patent-pending Ginger.io Behavior Index.
- Context-based interventions: Engage your patients' care team when it matters most through intelligent outreach via e-mail, phone, or SMS.
Self-tracking may provide a glimpse of the future of health care, based on monitoring and prevention.
The EconomistTechnology Quarterly 2012
Ginger.io provides patients with a mobile application that helps you better understand your health, while providing valuable data that will contribute to Science and help us map the Behavior Genome.
- Effortless tracking: Collect data via your mobile phone—no more paper journals or messy spreadsheets–and control your data.
- Meaningful collaboration: Share insights with your doctor about your mood, symptoms and quality of life between visits.
- Care team engagement: Send smart alerts to your care team that can help you get the support you need, when you need it.
[One] of the most innovative, data-driven and human-centered concepts aimed at helping people living with diabetes.
Data Design DiabetesInnovation Challenge 2011