Sales Account Executive
San Francisco, CA
You'll be selling the Ginger.io service to employers! You’ll manage the sales process from beginning to end, and beyond: build target lists, generate, qualify and follow up on leads, create marketing materials, develop and deliver pitches, assist with contracting and pricing, close deals, conduct onsite and remote kickoffs, and help manage accounts on an on-going basis. You’ll be the third member of our Sales team, and you’ll interface with all parts of our company, providing valuable real world feedback to our Product, Engineering, Marketing and Clinical teams. You’ll be busy! And you’ll see your impact, every day.
Our benefits are great and our compensation is competitive, but the best part of this job is working with a small group of people from a variety of backgrounds who are united in our passion about changing the face of behavioral health.
- 3-5 years of successful B2B field sales experience
- Experience successfully selling to HR/People Operations, Benefits, or Finance
- Experience in solution sales and/or selling services
- Demonstrated perseverance, teamwork and drive
- Willing and experience in doing whatever it takes to get the job done – lead gen, marketing, cold calling, pitch creation and delivery, travel, building relationships, closing deals, etc.
- Structured and process-oriented – we’re still a startup and could use your expertise in this area
- Execution-oriented – you get stuff done
Why you should apply
- You want to help companies provide healthier workplaces for their employees
- You want to help employees have more satisfying personal and professional lives
- You’re excited about how technology can be used to enhance behavioral health care
- You enjoy fast-moving and frequently changing environments
- You want to be part of a mission-based business
- You like being a trailblazer
- You relish knowing everything you do has a direct impact on the company’s success