Nina Vasan, MD
AFFORDABLE PSYCHIATRY AT YOUR FINGERTIPS.
I believe that every patient should have access to the care they need. I deliver video sessions directly on your smartphone so you get the support you need — where and when it’s convenient for you.
Get an appointment this week
More about Nina
I am a Stanford-trained psychiatrist who is passionate about medicine and social innovation. I completed both my medical school training and undergraduate degree at Harvard University.
- Stanford University Graduate School of Business, Master of Business Administration (MBA) 2016- present
- Psychiatry Resident Physician, Stanford Health Care, 2013 – Present
- Harvard Medical School, Doctor of Medicine (MD), 2013
- Harvard University, AB, Government, 2006
APPROACH TO CARE
Every adult is unique and has their own set of diagnoses and situations. During sessions, I deliver care that is respectful, hopeful and personal. I guide sessions using methods from psychodynamic and cognitive behavioral therapy.
I primarily help adults address depression, anxiety, substance abuse, and addiction. If you don’t see what you’re looking for on this list, let me know.
How is Ginger.io Psychiatry better?
- See a psychiatrist within a week
- 24/7 emotional support between sessions
- Affordable care at your fingertips
- Personal, convenient care
Research shows that video sessions are as effect as standard office visits. Video can be a great alternative if you have a busy schedule, or if you’re just more comfortable chatting from your own space. I offer video sessions through Ginger.io so that visits are personal, easy and secure.
After business hours? Leave us a non-urgent message at (855) 275-6484 or email us at email@example.com
If you are in need of urgent assistance, please dial 911 or call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-8255.