Product Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for consumer and employer product marketing for Ginger.io. As a vital member of the marketing team, the Product Marketing Manager works closely with our user acquisition, product, design and employer sales teams to develop our product marketing strategy and manage its execution.
What you’ll do every day:
- Consumer Product Marketing
- Develop multi-channel lifecycle marketing and communication plans, including email, online, and on-device to increase retention and engagement.
- Be the voice of the customer as we develop new features and enter new markets.
- Manage outbound retention and reengagement efforts via email and push notifications.
- Work closely with the product team to plan and execute detailed cross-organizational product and feature launches.
- Employer Sales Support and Enablement
- Develop, execute and manage success of employer launch strategies including messaging, events and rollout.
- Execute the employee marketing strategy leveraging multi-channel touchpoints (e-mail, website, push, printed materials and in person events) that deliver against retention and engagement targets.
You have an interest in mental health and a roll up your sleeves attitude. You thrive on balancing strategy, creativity and analytics to delight customers and view your activities through a customer-centric lens. You are ROI-focused and are excited to be responsible for strategy, segmentation, execution and management.
- 5-8 years of relevant product marketing experience bringing a product to market and/or marketing a product already in market. B2B2C experience a plus.
- Experience in a fast-moving evolving industry working in marketing, driving strategies across all channels.
- Understanding of marketing methodologies, such as customer segmentation, targeting, incremental performance reporting and variant testing.
- Comfort with web, email and push notification platforms. Hands on experience with Squarespace, MailChimp, Marketo, and/or Swrve a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.