User Acquisition Manager
San Francisco, CA
The UA Manager is responsible for designing and executing customer acquisition campaigns via a variety of channels to grow the Ginger.io member base. As a vital member of the marketing team, the UA Manager will work closely with the rest of the Marketing and Product teams to manage and scale our ad campaigns on display, search and affiliate networks and other paid channels.
What you’ll do every day
- Create and drive our growth plan for acquiring new members through focused, data-driven, and ROI based user acquisition strategies.
- Analyze performance data and metrics to make decisions regarding creative, targeting, bids, and budget allocation.
- Own the UA workflow. Launch, drive A/B testing and creative optimization, scale campaigns and share your findings with the team.
- Partner with design to lead creative development and continually test new campaigns and creatives to drive highest yield.
- Collaborate with our UA agency, marketing designers, engineers, and data analysts.
- Own and drive A/B testing and creative optimization and share your findings with the team.
- Generate weekly spend and performance reports around trends and key metrics specific to goals.
You have an interest in mental health and a roll up your sleeves attitude. You thrive on balancing strategy, creativity and analytics to find great customers. You are ROI-focused and are excited to be responsible for strategy, creative, and execution.
- 3-6 years of experience managing user acquisition campaigns. Mobile user acquisition for a consumer and/or medical apps a plus.
- Curious by nature with a blend of creativity and metrics-driven approach to problem solving.
- Expertise in marketing mobile or other online services and a good understanding of tracking and analytics
- Ability to quickly understand, test, and adapt new marketing techniques and technologies into marketing plans
- Experience managing marketing budgets
- Familiar with CPA, CPC, CPM, CAC and LTV
- Great Excel and/or SQL skills; strong analytics background including data manipulation and pivot tables.