Why Ginger.io? Because each of us understands how deeply mental healthcare can affect quality of life. This shared empathy is what keeps our team motivated, day in and day out. We’re a group of big-hearted doers who know the value of listening to one another.
In life, one is fortunate to find challenges that push our limits. Things that simply need to exist to make our world a better place. After seeing close ones struggle with mental health, and with the knowledge that we can build technology and tools to help millions of patients, I feel that we need Ginger.io to exist in our society. I’ve devoted the last several years of my life to tackling mental health.
Our values shape our workplace
Be respectful & humble.
Listen, question, then trust.
Commit to awesome.
Think, gather, decide, iterate.
Default to transparency.
Succeed as a team.
I’ve been on the other end of a phone call from a loved one just after they had attempted suicide. They’re still here, but the system hasn’t changed. I want to do more than sit on the sidelines.
Benefits promote a healthy work-life balance
Wellness, inside and out
- Wellness budget for physical or mental resources
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous work-from-anywhere policy
- Healthy snacks
- "Share the fun" budget to promote cross-team collaboration
- Weekly all-hands meetings
- Team lunches, happy hours, and outings
Committed to helping you grow
- Company learning hours on topics such as coding, igloo-building, and more
- Professional development budget
- Time off for volunteer work
- Matching charitable contributions
...and plenty more.
- Sunny office in SF's Financial District, accessible by MUNI, BART, and Caltrain
- Competitive salary and benefits
I can use my phone to have groceries delivered to my front door within hours and find an electrician to do work at my house tomorrow. Ginger.io is the best place to realize my dream of seeing these same types of consumer-focused benefits happen in mental health.
I have always loved the power of data and information, however data is often a one-way stream from individuals to institutions to benefit their research question or bottom line. At Ginger.io data is used to directly help individuals.